Thursday, December 4, 2008

Use reusable bags for your gifts

I noticed at Walgreen's today that they are now selling the smaller reusable bags, like the ones I keep in my purse from Target, the ones that zip into a nice small pouch, and it reminded me of a tip for gift giving.  This should be especially useful with the holidays coming up.  Instead of using recycled wrapping paper, bags, etc... buy these bags for just $0.99 and put the gift in the bag with some recycled tissue paper, newspaper or whatever you find around the house to reuse. Not only are these cheaper then buying bags or paper at the store the front pocket makes for a great place to put the card!  The bag itself is about the size of a regular plastic shopping bag, perfect for so many gifts and the receiver can keep on using it, so it is like the gift that keeps on giving.  Well I hope it helps, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment